• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

can somebody check my mistakes

1. Even in the sports world, German-speaking part is manifesting itself.In Football World Cup history, Germany has participated in the final more than other countries and Brazil has become a country, that only won more than others.
    2. Particularly, writing comprehension is done after each unit, in order to practice structures in the sentence. In addition, reading comprehension and dictations (Diktat) are done. Students are awarded by encouraging in exhibitions related to reading comprehension project assignments and letter writing activities

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: can somebody check my mistakes

Some suggested revisions:
    1. Even In the sports world, Germany part is manifesting itself as a major force in Football World Cup competition. Germany has participated in the final more than any other country, but Brazil has become a country, only won the Cup more than any other country.

2. Particularly, writing comprehension exercises is are done after each unit, in order to practice sentence structurestructures in the sentence. In addition, reading comprehension and dictations (Diktat) are done. Students are awarded rewarded by encouraging in exhibitions related to reading comprehension project assignments and letter writing activities.
    Last edited by billmcd; 05-May-2010 at 17:27. Reason: typo

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Thank you very much and can you check these paragraphs as well
    Social skills development activities Reading and teaching materials are selected carefully, in order to gain intellectual knowledge while learning the language. Moreover, Project, play and advertisement preparations,conversional competitions and excursions are organized in order to develop studentsísocial skills.
    Mutual speech comprehension:It helps to cope with many situations while travelling the country where this language is spoken

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Social skills development activities. (Is this the topic? If so, use caps for each word)Reading and teaching materials are selected carefully, in order to gain intellectual (redundant) knowledge while learning the language. Moreover, projects , plays and advertisement preparations (?),conversional (spelling?) competitions and excursions are organized in order to develop studentsísocial skills.
    Mutual speech(what do you mean by "mutual speech"?) comprehension:(Caps for each word)It helps to cope with many situations while travelling the country where this language is spoken. (OK)