Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
How to start with a good topic sentence?

You're going to have to give us more information than that?!! What are you writing? What's your topic? What have you written so far?

sanica

Member Type
Student or Learner
Topic is " My Favorite Viewspot".
I found a national park in Tiawan, and worte three main popular places of it to explan why I love the place. However, I was stuck in the topic sentence. I don't know how to start with a good topic sentence and what can be a good topic sentence.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Topic is " My Favorite Viewspot".
I found a national park in Tiawan, and worte three main popular places of it to explan why I love the place. However, I was stuck in the topic sentence. I don't know how to start with a good topic sentence and what can be a good topic sentence.

What do you think would be a good opening sentence? Give it a try and post it here. Don't forget, we can't do your work for you, but we're happy to help after you try!

sanica

Member Type
Student or Learner
"Taroko National Park is the magnificent sight to visit and enjoy the landscape with fresh air." It's my topic sentence, but I think it's like an opinion.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Given the title, which asks for your opinion, what's wrong with giving one in the topic sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.