• Start date
  • Views : 1,713
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Good evening,
I'm new and I have a question.
Weeks ago I received a private message (in some other forums) from a maniac and I believe its English is not so good.
I'll first post the original message and then my version.

Original:
you ve lost the lead homo errectus

hey noob
u flamed the forum about me with manipulating screenshots, i did just what you have done 1000 times before me, u did even worse. i took videos of your actions etc but never used em vs u, was just to sloth for it. now u begun the flame war. I sent all stuff directly to the epic games id service. i wont wonder if your account would be closed within the next 20 days, ( like switzerland27's account already have been) have fun noob

My version:
You've lost the lead, homo erectus

Hey noob,
You flamed the forums about me with manipulated screenshots. I did just what you did 1000 times before, you did that even worse. I recorded videos of your actions etc. but have never used them against you, was just to slothful for it. Now you've begun the flame war. I sent all stuff directly to the Epic Games id service. I won't wonder if your account will be closed within the next 20 days (like switzerland27's account already is).
Have fun, noob

I'm not sure if everything is correct, though.
Thank you!

Best regards

Nightmare85

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hello guest,
This is a funny message :)

I'll try to correct it:
My version:
You've lost the lead, homo erectus.

Hey noob,
You flamed the forums about me with manipulated:?: screenshots. I did just what you did 1000 times before, you did that even worse. I recorded videos of your actions etc. but have never used them against you, was just too slothful for it. Now you've begun the flame war. I sent all the stuff directly to the Epic Games id service. I won't wonder if your account will be closed within the next 20 days (like switzerland27's account already is).
Have fun, noob

I think it could be manipulating.
You manipulate screenshots (you do something).
You did that by manipulating screenshots.
(But I'm not very sure here.)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.