Status
Not open for further replies.

skycielo

Member Type
Student or Learner
(I don't want it too formulaic....
thank you so much for hlping me....)

Dear Ms. (last name),

This is (my name) from ( nsme of school), I'm writing to apply for internship as your assistant. Perhaps you
will be very surprised and woudering why would I write this e-mail to you. This is because I am willing to work in
(name of company) and I believe that I can learn a lot of things from you.

Lots of friend told me that's a tough job, but I just don't want to let myself regret.I have been hesitated to
write this e-mail to you umtil i read your editor's note and it is really encourage me.

Therefor, I hope you can give me a chance for interview and i can be reached anytime via email or my cell phone.
Please see my resume for additional information.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this internship opportunity.
Yours Sincerely,

Full name

I'm still learning

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
(I don't want it too formulaic....
thank you so much for hlping me....)

Dear Ms. (last name),

This is (my name) from (name of school), I'm writing to apply for internship as your assistant. Perhaps you
will be very surprised and WONDERING why I would write / I am writing this e-mail to you. This is because I am willing to work in
(name of company) and I believe [REMOVE THAT] I can learn a lot of things from you.

Lots of friend or lot of friends told me that's a tough job, but I just don't want to let myself regret.I have been hesitant to
write this e-mail to you until I read your editor's note and it is really encouraging me. Another better sentence It's really encouraged me

Therefor, I hope you can give me a chance for interview and i can be reached anytime via email or my cell phone.
Please see my resume for additional information.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this internship opportunity.
Yours Sincerely,

Full name

I believe experts can do A LOT BETTER than me...

Status
Not open for further replies.