Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Could somesone please correct my jottings as below? Thanks!

I enjoy Bandari's Childhood Memory very much. The tuneful music can bring me to genuinely serene nature. There's no artifical noise, no hatre, no torrid love which burn out all my energy and make me exhausted.

Swans are carefree, swimming in the tranquil lake. Naughty rabbits are jumping in the bush. Butterflies are smelling nameless flowers in the country. I heard the dialogues between Nature Mother and all her creatures...

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Could somesone please correct my jottings as below? Thanks!

I enjoy (what is it? a movie? audio?)Bandari's Childhood Memory very much. The tuneful music [STRIKE]can bring [/STRIKE] brings me to genuinely serene nature. There's no artificial noise, no hatred, no torrid love which would burn out all my energy and make me exhausted.

Swans are carefree, swimming in the tranquil lake. Naughty rabbits are jumping about in the bush. Butterflies are smelling nameless flowers in the country. I heard (why change to past tense? hear?)the dialogues between Nature Mother and all her creatures...

thedaffodils

Key Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
:hi: Hello Ted,

Thank you very much for your help. Childhood Memory is a piece of music. I forgot to point that out. Bandari probably is the name of musical band I think. I has happened to listen to it several days ago, and love it at once.

I used past tense for "heard" because I heard the dialogues between nature and all wild creatures when I listened to the music. When it finished, I couldn't heard it any more.

Have a good one!

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi daffodils
You are going to listen to the music again, aren't you? If yes, then the present tense is appropriate. The present tense gives the description a sense of immediacy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.