Memory Course Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio2002

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi there! I am practicing for the IELTs exam (next month!). Could you please check this letter and give it a mark? Thank you very much.

You see and advertisement for a course designed to help improve your memory. Write a letter to the organizers of the course in which you explain your own problems and enquire about course fees and dates.

Dear sir or madam,
I am writing in relation to your advertisement about a course on improving memory. I am a 22-year old student of Computer Science at Sapienza University of Rome.
I am seeking your help because lately I have been finding it very difficult to remember important facts from both my academic subjects and my personal life. I don't know if it is due to stress or, perhaps, to the use of the computer; I was told that the copy-paste mechanism may cause this kind of memory issues. Anyway, one thing is for sure: I find it very hard to remember names and dates, much less memorize complex mathematical formulas. No matter how often I revise things, they always tend to slip my mind. As you can imagine, all of this is becoming extremely annoying and I wish I could improve my memory even slightly.
Would you be so kind as to give my further information about the methods employed on the course? I have tried visualization and association techniques but with little success. Moreover, I need to know the schedule of the classes as I don't have much free time and I cannot afford to skip university lectures. I would be grateful if you could also provide information about the cost of the course as well.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.