Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
my name is noman, i work in a textile factory since last 10 years,
i joined the company in 1999 as a Assitant to Export Manager, after two years of my satisfacory performance company promoted me as a Export Manager. i want to explore my expertise in some other manufacture concern. i am also good in ms office and internet browisng, emails etc.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Is this paragraph correct?

My name is Noman and I have been working in a textile factory [STRIKE]since[/STRIKE] for the last 10 years.

I joined the company in 1999 as an Assistant to the Export Manager. After two years of [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] satisfactory performance, the company promoted me [STRIKE]as a[/STRIKE] to Export Manager. I want to [STRIKE]explore[/STRIKE] widen my expertise in [STRIKE]some other manufacture concern.[/STRIKE] a different area of manufacturing.

I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] also have good [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]ms[/STRIKE]Microsoft Office, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] internet [STRIKE]browisng[/STRIKE] and email skills. [STRIKE]etc.[/STRIKE]

See above. You need to ensure that you always use "I" when speaking about yourself, not "i".

Status
Not open for further replies.