Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Today is a very hot day, i usually sleep at 1:30 A.M, i prefer to use split conditioner to cool my room.
In my country there is power crises specially in summer, altough we have a very good amount of coal stock from which we can generate electricity, but i dont know why our government always reluctant to use coal reserves and always reluctant to take help from iran, Iran said that they can provide electricty in a very cheap rates.
At this time people of pakistan paying 8 to10 RS per unit, which is very expensive.
In our country we are facing massive power crises approx 6 to 10hrs daily load shading happened.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: my diary / Please can you check the paragraph

Today is a very hot day. I usually go to sleep at 1:30 A.M and I prefer to use split (?) conditioner to cool my room.
In my country there [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are power crises (this is the plural of crisis, I assume that's what you meant) especially in summer, although we have a very good amount of coal stock from which we can generate electricity. [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] I dont know why our government is always reluctant to use coal reserves and [STRIKE]always reluctant[/STRIKE] to take help from Iran as Iran [STRIKE]said that they can [/STRIKE] has offered to provide electricty [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] very cheap rates.

At this time, people [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in Pakistan pay[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] 8 to10 RS per unit, which is very expensive.
In our country we are facing massive power crises - approx 6 to 10hrs daily load shading happened - I don't know what you mean by this. Perhaps "the power supply is low/cut for 6-10hrs a day?.

See above. Remember that "I" has a capital letter, as do the names of countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.