Please check for errors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky_A

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

Hi I am trying to learn English Grammar..Please check the following sentences for errors:
'Heartiest Congratulations to you all, for winning this event!!! It is the spirit, drive and dedication like yours that have made this event successful. We are looking forward for your participation in all forthcoming FOF events, with even more enthusiasm.'

and in

'
Congratulations!

We really appreciate your participation and winning the event. We look forward your continued participation for forthcoming FOF events.

We would also like to thank all of you for making the event a big Success. J '.

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

Hi I am trying to learn English Grammar..Please check the following sentences for errors:
'Heartiest Congratulations to you all, for winning this event!!! It is the spirit of dedication and drive like yours that have made this event successful. We are looking forward to (for) your participation in all forthcoming FOF events, with even more enthusiasm ( look forward to is an idiom, meaning: to anticipate something with pleasure)
'

and in

'
Congratulations!

We really appreciate your participation and winning the event. We look forward your continued participation for forthcoming FOF events.

We would also like to thank all of you for making the event a big Success. J'.

Welcome to this forum. Your text has been marginally corrected.

Rocky_A

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. Did you check my 2nd paragraph, I find something wrong in it.

'We look forward (*missing like 'to') your continued participation for('in' instead of 'for') forthcoming FOF events.'

Thanks & Regards
Rocky

sarat_106

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Oriya
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. Did you check my 2nd paragraph, I find something wrong in it.

'We look forward (*missing like 'to') your continued participation for('in' instead of 'for') forthcoming FOF events.'

Thanks & Regards
Rocky

Yes, I overlooked that. I rewrite as below:
We really appreciate your participating and winning the event. We look forward to your continued participation in the (for) forthcoming FOF events.

Rocky_A

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi,

Thank you for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards
Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.