I wish you correct it!!

Hello sir..How are you?
    I have an exam on 30th of may so I'm practicing to write.I've wrote this topic and i wish you correct it for me and give my some advises i can use them in the future.

Wealth and successfulness

Some people think that being wealthy is the main reason of successfulness.
    In my opinion they are wrong. Being wealthy could be one of the reasons to be successful but itís not necessary. Even the poor people could be successful if they got good education, cleverness and vitality.
    But maybe the reason made them think like that , is that the money in this time is everything, if you have money you are a thing, if you have not you are nothing!
    Thatís maybe made some wealthy people does not care about getting a good education because in their opinion the money is the way to success. In the other side some of the poor people are giving their best to success but no one give them a chance.
    Itís really a problem we should solve as best as we can if we want the happiness find itís way to our community.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: I wish you correct it!!

Some people think that wealth is the main reason for success. Being wealthy can be one of the reasons for success, but it is not necessarily the only measurement of success. Even poor people can become successful if they are educated, clever and energetic.
    Many people think that money, success and happiness are all the same thing, but they are often wrong. A wealthy person can fail at everything he tries. He can be uneducated, unloved and lonely in spite of all his money. If a poor person sets realistic goals for himself through his education, his relationships and his job, he can be successful every day of his life.

This is an example of a clear way to say what I thought you were trying to say. Please don't turn this in as your own work. It would be dishonest.

Thank you for your reaply..Be sure I'm not going to turn it in as my work..
    But what do you think of my writing? what is the mark you give to a write like that?! I wish you give me some writing advices..

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Overall, from my experience, I'd say that you write as well as an average adult native-born English speaker with a high-school education. Sadly, that isn't much of a compliment.