Student or Learner
Present Perfect Tense
1) My father has wearied after he worked a long time, so he wanted to go back to his country.
Present Perfect Tense (Passive Tense)
2) After a long time has worked by my father he wearied, so he wanted to go back to his country.
3) When my mother scolds me, I donít talk back her because I appreciate my mother and her kindness.
Simple Tense (Passive Tense)
4) When I scolds by my mother, I donít talk back her because I appreciate my mother and her kindness.
Note: When should I put the ďcommaĒ in the sentence or story?
1) & 2) My father became weary, having worked for a long time. So, he wanted to go back to his country.
What do you mean? give me more details?
very good details, that added to me another good advice.
Thank you so much.
Last edited by Atchan; 05-Jun-2010 at 04:07.