[Essay] please correct my esseay

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakchooh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Smoking
Smoking is harmful and causes many dangerous illnesses. Is this statement true in realty, the new resent researches by W.H.O point out how much smoking responsible for increasing the mortality of heart diseases and cancer . The smoking has serous many bad disadvantages as critical diseases and bad social attribute. The smoking harms our body in many ways.
The fist bad effect of smoking is having critical diseases. These illness is so dangerous and quickly spread among young people, the famous common diseases is a cancer which has many kinds, as lung cancer which need a long term of curing time. you find nowadays many youth people suffering from lung cancer pain as result of early smoking habit among student in the school , the children learning smoking in early years as result of parents smoking among their, the smoking harm our teeth in a bad way after some time , its color became black and its has a bad smell , the smoking harm our lung and teeth badly .
The second bad effect of smoking is bad social attribute. every smoker spread his cigarette ashes every place he goes, the smell of nicotine in cigarette is so bad, the image of children smoking is so impolite , not anybody like other to smoke before him , every smoker need to clean his teeth every time he was smoking because it's bad smell , for my I dislike who smoke because the manhood doesn't exist in the smoking act .the smoker think in a wrong way when depends on cigarette in hard situation .
In conclusion , the smoking habit spread among all society classes and between youth and aged people , this habit doesn’t reflect a real businessman or successful dissuasion maker , the smoking consider a main reason for lung cancer and bad teeth smell and bad social habit , I think it must be pan in local place special in train stations and schools .

nakchooh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Re: thank you to much i correct what you mantion about

Smoking
Smoking is harmful and causes many dangerous illnesses. Is this statement true in, the new researches by W.H.O point out how much smoking responsible for increasing the mortality of heart diseases and cancer . Smoking has many bad disadvantages as critical diseases and bad social attribute. Smoking harms our body in many ways.
The fist bad effect of smoking is having critical diseases. These illnesses are so dangerous and quickly spread among young people, the famous common diseases is a cancer which has many kinds, as lung cancer which need a long term of curing time. you find nowadays many youth people suffering from lung cancer pain as result of early smoking habit among student in the school , the children learning smoking in early years as result of parents smoking among, smoking harm our teeth in a bad way after some time , its color became black and its has a bad smell , smoking harm our lung and teeth badly .
The second bad effect of smoking is bad social attribute. every smoker spread his cigarette ashes every place he goes, the smell of nicotine in cigarette is so bad, the image of children smoking is so impolite, not anybody like other to smoke before him, every smoker need to clean his teeth every time he was smoking because it's bad smell , for my I dislike who smoke because the manhood doesn't exist in smoking act .the smoker think in a wrong way when depends on cigarette in hard situation .
In conclusion, smoking habit spread among all society classes and between youth and aged people, this habit doesn’t reflect a real businessman or successful decision maker, smoking consider a main reason for lung cancer and bad teeth smell and bad social habit, I think it must be ban in local place special in train stations and schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.