[Essay] could help me and correct my essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouhamad

Member Type
Student or Learner
@@@ i try my best to studding the midle east traditions so that i write this essay @@@
Traditional marriage
Traditional marriage is wonderful and great in compare with modern marriage. Traditional marriage becomes so old habit nowadays. The marriage ceremony depends on certain issues; these issues had some changes during the time, these changes get what named a modern marriage, which different from traditional marriage in many sides as the types of guests, kinds of food, place, music, clothes, and time. The modern marriage concerns as developing shape of traditional one in many sides.
The traditional marriage has common themes with modern marriage. But there was a clear difference between them. In the one hand the place of marriage in the past was in the sitting room of the pride house, and the guests were the relatives of the two sides and maybe from the common friends, the sweets of wedding was a home made as a cake and biscuits, playing the music by traditional musical instruments as flout, the weeding time was always at afternoon, the clothes was so traditional and handmade, the traditional marriage has his old themes.
The modern marriage has common themes with traditional marriage, in the second hand there was a bit deferent in these issues nowadays, the bridegroom hired place of wedding according to the number of guests whom in the most situation a closest relevant ,and the rest is just a friends, the clothes becomes so expensive and so complicated style, the food has a many kind and every kind has its order and time, the modern marriage party has no certain time, it may be start at 6am till 3bm , another side is the music that is so loud and modern and has many kinds, it starts from special order and by special music types as dancing music , the modern marriage effects by this modern era and that appears in its themes.
In the end, there are so clear differences between themes of traditional marriage and modern marriage. It is appears in the kinds of guests, food, place, music, clothes, and the weeding time, these issues are under change according to the period of time, and to the themes of the society.

sarah bin

Member Type
Student or Learner
@@@ i try my best to studding the midle east traditions so that i write this essay @@@

Traditional marriage

Traditional marriage is wonderful and great [STRIKE][STRIKE]in compare with modern[/STRIKE] marriage[/STRIKE]. (nowdays,)Traditional marriage becomes [STRIKE]so [/STRIKE]old habit [STRIKE]nowadays.[/STRIKE] The marriage ceremony depends on certain issues; these issues had some changes during [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]time, these changes get what named a modern marriage, which is different from traditional marriage in many sides(such as) [STRIKE]as [/STRIKE]the types of guests, kinds of food, place, music, clothes, and time. The modern marriage concerns as developing shape of traditional one in many sides.

The traditional marriage has common themes with modern marriage. [STRIKE]But there was [/STRIKE](However, it is )a clear difference between them. In the one hand(,) the place of marriage in the past was in the sitting room of the pride house, and [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]guests [STRIKE]were [/STRIKE](are)the relatives of the two sides and maybe from the common friends, (.Also,)the sweets of wedding was a home made [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE](such as) a cake [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE](or)biscuits, playing the music by traditional musical instruments as flout, (. In fact, )the weeding time was always at afternoon and the clothes was so traditional and handmade (. So, )the traditional marriage has his old themes.

The modern marriage has common themes with traditional marriage, in the second hand there was a bit [STRIKE]deferent [/STRIKE](differenc)in these issues .Nowadays, the bridegroom hired place of wedding according to the number of guests [STRIKE]whom [/STRIKE](who are)in the most situation a closest relevant ,and the rest is (are)just a friends, (.Also,)the clothes becomes so expensive and so complicated style, [STRIKE]the food has a many kind[/STRIKE](many kindes) and every kind has its order [STRIKE]and time,[/STRIKE] (In addition,)the modern marriage party has no certain time, it may be start at 6am till 3bm , (.)another side is the music [STRIKE]that [/STRIKE]is so loud and modern and has many kinds[STRIKE],(.)[/STRIKE] it starts from special order and by special music types as dancing music , the modern marriage effects by this modern era and that appears in its themes.

In the end, [STRIKE]there [/STRIKE](these)are [STRIKE]so [/STRIKE]clear differences between themes of traditional marriage and modern marriage. It [STRIKE]is [/STRIKE]appears in the kinds of guests, food, place, music, clothes, and the weeding time[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] (.These issues are under change according to the period of time, and to the themes of the society.

this is my opinion, i think u should reread it and orginze ur ideas
Sarah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.