[General] check all errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Type
Student or Learner
today our team went to floor,we stayed for one hour on floor.we came to knew so many things with whom we were not familier in the training session.i dont want to continue with my office anymore,im just waiting for my admission,i will leave my office when my admission get confirm.today my drop would be last in night so im felling very happy,i will reach soon at my home.before reaching at home i will call to my friend to come outside for icecream,lets see what will happen.if he get sleep early then its very difficult to wake him.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Today our team [STRIKE]went to[/STRIKE] visited the floor. We stayed [STRIKE]for one hour [/STRIKE] on the floor for one hour. We [STRIKE]came to knew[/STRIKE] learnt so many things [STRIKE]with whom we were not familier in[/STRIKE] that we hadn't been taught during the training session.

I don't want to continue working at [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] my office anymore. I'm just waiting for my admission (your admission to what?). I will leave my office when my admission [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] is confirmed.

Today my drop would be last in night (I have no idea what you mean by this) so I'm [STRIKE]felling[/STRIKE] feeling very happy. I will [STRIKE]reach soon at my home[/STRIKE] get home soon. Before reaching [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] home, I will call [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] my friend to [STRIKE]come outside[/STRIKE] meet me for icecream. Let's see what will happen. If he [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] goes to sleep early then it's very difficult to wake him.

See above. Please concentrate on your capitalisation and punctuation - you must have a space after each comma and each full stop, otherwise the sentences all run together and it's hard to follow. You also need to remember to use an apostrophe whenever you contract words, to replace the missing letters:

I'm = I am
Let's = Let us
It's = It is

I don't know what you meant by "Today my drop would be last in night". Are you a delivery driver and you "drop" parcels? If so, then I assume you mean something like "I have done my last drop of the night, so I'm very happy", but I'm really not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.