could sb correct my letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolillo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Carlos,

I have some bad news! I'm in the hospital, my arms are broken and I have my body plenty of bruises and eight stitches on my head... but let me tell you what happened.

As usual, I was driving to work when, suddenly my car broke down. I stopped in a traffic light and the engine stopped too. I was giving my car insurance a call when other car crashed into me.
Because the crashing, my car crashed into a streetlight, I hit my head on the floor and I knocked out.
Previously to the crash, I was got off the car to see what was wrong with the engine and I never wore the seatbelt again.
A man called an ambulance but I was still unconscious when it arrived. I was rushed to hospital where I am. In spite of the injuries, I only have to be here for two days more for blood tests.
I'm looking forward to go at home.
That's all for now. Write soon, please.
Kisses,

playful

Member Type
Other
I have some bad news! I'm in the hospital, my arms are broken and I have my body plenty of bruises and eight stitches on my head... but let me tell you what happened.

I have bad news to tell you. I'm in the hospital with broken arms, eight stitches on my head and many bruises. Let me tell you what happened.

playful

Member Type
Other
As usual, I was driving to work when, suddenly my car broke down. I stopped in a traffic light and the engine stopped too. I was giving my car insurance a call when other car crashed into me.

I was driving to work as usual when my car suddenly broke down. I stopped at a traffic light. The engine stopped. I was calling my insurance company when another car crashed into mine.

playful

Member Type
Other
Previously to the crash, I was got off the car to see what was wrong with the engine and I never wore the seatbelt again.

Before the crash, I had gone out of the car to see what was wrong with the engine, and I had not put the seatbelt on again.

carolillo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Before the crash, I had gone out of the car to see what was wrong with the engine, and I had not put the seatbelt on again.

I thought that seatbelt goes with wear. That's correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.