Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
United States
Thank you very much,
and if you have any suggestion, please do not hesitate to write it! :)

THANKS

To the Kind Attention of:

xx

To Whom It May Concern

I am writing to introduce myself as a candidate for the Study Abroad Program.
My name is xx, I am an undergraduate student, enrolled in the second year of the Faculty of Political Sciences for the Cooperation and Development at the University of xx.
I have won an International Scholarship that allows students of University xx to study a semester at ZZ University , according to the bilateral agreement that ZZ University has signed with the University XX.

The reasons which lead me to propose my candidature reside in the knowledge that a learning experience in a prestigious university as ZZ University is, is a highly formative and fundamental step for my academic and personal growth as well as a unique opportunity to learn, in a stimulating International environment.
Also, I have a fervent interest and a big passion for languages and cultures different from mine, especially for English, American and Australian ones, and I am strongly motivated to learn, and to connect with people and different environments, facing a new life experiences, such as the radical change of places, habits and friendships.

I believe to be the ideal candidate to tackle this kind of experience, considering my skills, my perseverance and my commitment demonstrated during my studies and my work experiences, my ability to relate with others and work in teams, my ability to easly face problems even in situations of high stress and pressure. I am also certain that thanks to these skills, I won’t have any problem to integrate myself rapidly.

In addiction of my academic career, from the first year of University, I faced a variety of work experience, also to contribute to tuition fees and to not be an excessive economic burden for my family.
This, despite having slowed my studies, has turn to be very usefull, because has allowed me to learn how to manage my time and better organize my life schedule.

Currently, I work part-time in one of the most important NGOs, The “xx” and a few evenings a week I work as babysitter.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best Regards.

felliot

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
United States
Thank you very much for your help and your time Gillnetter.

I have appreciated!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.