incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

tough

Member Type
Student or Learner
On the second day of exam i was going to meet with an accident ,my dad was going to hit the bike coming from front, luckily i got saved .
Is this correct ,pls correct this grammaticaly..
Also how would describe it in an advance level english please.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
On the second day of exam i was going to meet with an accident ,my dad was going to hit the bike coming from front, luckily i got saved .
Is this correct ,pls correct this grammaticaly..
Also how would describe it in an advance level english please.

Before making any suggestions, can you explain the timing of the accident and the statement?

Did this accident actually already happen, was it meant to happen but it didn't, is it some kind of prophecy?

tough

Member Type
Student or Learner
Before making any suggestions, can you explain the timing of the accident and the statement?

Did this accident actually already happen, was it meant to happen but it didn't, is it some kind of prophecy?
Its an accident which was about to happen ie not a planned accident, it happend in the morning while i was going to the college to give my exams

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Its an accident which was about to happen ie not a planned accident, it happend in the morning while i was going to the college to give my exams

So the day in question has passed, and you are talking about an accident that was narrowly avoided?

Status
Not open for further replies.