Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
hi All,

Please correct the grammar and the sentence structures of my article below
Thanks in Advnaced

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The most important thing for me is to enjoy every single moment of life. This I’ve learnt after having my two children. Nothing could fit in my schedule now in my life. The only thing my children ever allow me is to entertain them with any kind of nonsense game. While bringing them up I am learning so many things from them. One day both of them were fighting and screaming loudly. I just called them for ice-cream to keep my promise for that day. They were immediately gathered to the dining table with the sparks in their eyes. They were laughing and saying yum yum in a single tone as if nothing had happened between them a minute ago. I would have not accepted the offer if I had the same fight with my husbandJ.

There was my yoga class in a school. I was waiting for my baby sitter nervously. I reminded myself to practice enjoying every moment. I found it very hard but still tried to play with my daughter. My baby sister reached quite late. With my conscious efforts, I was able to feel relax and I warned my baby sister for the next time in a very polite manner. I enjoyed the FM on the way to school inspite of being late as I knew I could not drive faster on inside roads of the town. I reached late and told them the reason. The class teacher herself had three children so was able to understand my situation. We both shared the laughter for a moment. I was all relaxed so enjoyed my class to the fullest. Nothing happens normally if you reach late except the unnecessary anxiety which eats you all up.
I just wait for any unexpected situation to practice enjoying in difficult moment to sharpen my skill to be happy in every single moment.
----------------------------------------------

Thanks & Regards
Gauri

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States