Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Re: Paragraph correction

My native place is Bhopal. I am coming from Ramnagare daily. I will take two buses to come here the , the bus journey half an hour but i am not getting buses correctly. My college also near to my room my all friends study in same college

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Paragraph correction

Quote Originally Posted by Acsah View Post
    My native place home town is Bhopal. I am coming come from Ramnagare daily. I will take two buses to come here the . The bus journey takes half an hour but I am not getting the right buses correctly. My college is also near to my room. All my all friends study in same college.
    I have made some amendments above. I'm not sure if this is meant to be a short story but, if so, it doesn't make a lot of sense. The sentences are unconnected to each other. You have a mixture of tenses (My town is, I am coming from, I will take...)

I wasn't sure what you meant about the buses. You are catching the wrong buses? You need to catch bus number 2 but you catch bus number 3 instead, for example? Or do you mean that you don't catch the buses in time to reach your destination? Or you catch them going in the wrong direction?

I think I amended one of your posts before and pointed out that we do not say "My native place is..." We say "I come from..." or "My home town is..."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2