• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mouhamad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Barack Hussein Obama
For many past years until nowadays, the legend of American Presidents were shows there as a white and powerful leaders. Why this idea spread among Americans .it because the idea of been Blacks whom weren’t smart and powerful enough to run a country . African Americans were viewed as less people class because of the color of their skin. In 2008, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States which making him the first black president in U.S.A history. I will discuss how Barack makes a change and if America can accept him as our first black great leader.

Barack Hussein Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu Hawaii. He is of mixed parentage: his father, a black poor and hard worker African born in Kenya, while his mother, a white American that came from Kansas. When he was six years old when his parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian oil manager. They moved to Indonesia where Obama had great education in a Roman Catholic School. He then returned back to his favorite place Hawaii ,so he continue his school while living with his grandparents. Barack struggled with his own racial identity in his late teens. He couldn't stop until he gains hall his wishes.

He always work hard to avoid entrance the crime world. He has a strong believe in education among all people classes especially between the black . if Americans voters let him win or not he will continues his plane tell he dead . I believe in every world he was said specially when it comes with acts , for example since the financial crises he help my family more than three time by his successful economical plans that save my house and my job. He has great believe in god and his fate . I am so thankful the gad about the president Barack .
All in all. These line and all the pages didn't enough to give BARAK OBAMA its achieves . I seeing him as a rescuer of America in its critical problems .he from the past until now believe in America as a great nation still has its global role as super power nation.

sarah bin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Barack Hussein Obama

[STRIKE]For [/STRIKE]in many past years until [STRIKE]nowadays[/STRIKE] now, the legend of American Presidents were [STRIKE]shows [/STRIKE] showing [STRIKE]there [/STRIKE][STRIKE]as [/STRIKE][STRIKE]a [/STRIKE]white and powerful leaders. Why this idea spread among Americans [STRIKE].[/STRIKE][STRIKE]it [/STRIKE]because the idea of [STRIKE]been [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Blacks whom weren’t [/STRIKE] black people aren't smart [STRIKE]and powerful [/STRIKE]enough to run a country . African Americans [STRIKE]were [/STRIKE] have viewed as less people class because of the color of their skin. In 2008, Barack Obama [STRIKE]was [/STRIKE] has elected President of the United States which [STRIKE]making [/STRIKE] makes him the first black president in U.S.A history.[STRIKE] I will discuss how makes a change and if America can accept him as our first black great leader.[/STRIKE]
If I were u I will change the last sentence
For that, there are some changes which Barack does

Sarah ^_^
watch ur English

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For many past years until nowadays, the legend of American Presidents were shows there as a white and powerful leaders.

I don't really understand what you mean to say there. Perhaps:
From the beginning of this country until Barack Hussein Obama was sworn in, all the Presidents have been white males.

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
For the second sentence, perhaps:
Why had no black (African American) previously been elected President?

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Why this idea spread among Americans .it because the idea of been Blacks whom weren’t smart and powerful enough to run a country . African Americans were viewed as less people class because of the color of their skin.

Why was a black man (African American) never elected President before?

Since that could easily be the subject of an essay itself, I suggest eliminating that from this one.

In 2008, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States which making him the first black president in U.S.A history.

In 2008, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States, making him the first black President in US history.

Status
Not open for further replies.