• Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Please correct this

Please correct these paragraphs:

Synthesia is not only a game but also a software which help you learn to play the piano or the synthesizer. You can play any midi music in synthesia. For those who want to practice, synthesia allow you change speed, stretch notes, show sheet, pause music until you type correctly… It also already has tons of good songs that you can play otherwise you always can download more on the internet.

If you’ve got a keyboard, you can connect it to your computer and play synthesia via your keyboard (it requires USB or MIDI ports).

If you want to buy a new musical keyboard, you should buy mid-ranged 76-key Yamaha bundle. It has a USB port, so you don’t have to buy extra adapters for MIDI ports.

You can download midi songs from websites or make them by yourself then copy it to one of "watched folders" to play more songs. You can make a midi song by Encore or other similar softwares.

Download: xxx
    This is the first piece of music I've ever made by Encore, if you want to try it, you can download it from here: xxx
    -Also, please explain to me the differences between a song and a piece of music. In other words, can i use a song with a piece of music that don't have lyrics.

Thank you in advance .

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Please correct this

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperoni Papaya View Post
    -Also, please explain to me the differences between a song and a piece of music. In other words, can i use a song with a piece of music that don't have lyrics.

Thank you in advance .
    No, you can not! Beethoven's Fifth Symphony is not a song, even though it's labelled as such by mp3 providers and iPod sellers all over the net.
    Do not be fooled by Apple or by people who write "I love this song" as comments on a UTube recording of a classical piece with no words.
    Also popular instrumental pieces are not songs.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Please correct this

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperoni Papaya View Post
    Synthesia is not only a game but also software which can help you learn to play the piano or the synthesizer. You can play any midi music in Synthesia. For those who want to practice, synthesia allow you change speed, stretch notes, show sheet, and pause music until you type correctly. It also already has tons of good songs and instrumental pieces that you can play otherwise you always can download more on the internet.

If you’ve got a keyboard, you can connect it to your computer and play Synthesia via your keyboard (it requires USB or MIDI ports).
    (Commercial products and brand names are usually capitalised. If your synthesia is not, then ignore my capitalisation.)

If you want to buy a new musical keyboard, you should buy mid-ranged 76-key Yamaha bundle. It has a USB port, so you don’t have to buy extra adapters for MIDI ports.

You can download midi instrumental pieces and songs from websites or make them by yourself then copy it to one of "watched folders" to play more pieces. You can make a midi song? by Encore or other similar softwares.
    Unless it has voice recording, you can't make a song.

Download: xxx
    This is the first piece of music I've ever made by Encore, if you want to try it, you can download it from here: xxx
    Thank you for not spreading this rampant abuse of the good English word, 'song'.