[Essay] please i need help no one correct my essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouhamad

Member Type
Student or Learner
A Good Neighbor
Every one nowadays considering his neighborhoods as his close friends or relaxants. Wherever you live we will need some help from another people, so neighbor can directly affects our life; therefore, if we have a good neighbor near us is so important thing. There are some qualities in the good neighbor such as a tendency to help and has reliability.

Firstly quality in a good neighbor that he should be a helpful person, to support you and help you when you in need. Neighbors are very important especially when you have a complicated problem. he is always willing to help, look after your things when you are out, even if your house is on fire or you a heart attack, he will the first how offering a help, for example ,call for an ambulance .In short, liking to help is the most essential quality that is required and expected from a good neighbor.

The second quality in a good neighbor that he should be reliability, it so necessary quality nowadays to our next- door neighbor. The neighbor who can’t be trusted considering as a bad person in our community. If somebody has like this neighbor it mustn't interact with him. Thus, it is so good if someone has a trusty person living nearby.

In conclusion, There might be other qualities, but such as a tendency to help and reliability. Is so important and required at the same time. Many other qualities are did not mentioned here. As result of the different view from one person to the other.
ple ^^ i try my best and no one want speand less that 10 menutes to correct my essay why :cry::cry:

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
A Good Neighbor
Everyone nowadays considers his neighbors [STRIKE]hoods[/STRIKE] as his close friends [STRIKE]or relaxants.[/STRIKE][?]
Valium is a relaxant. I'm not sure what you mean.

Wherever you live
[STRIKE]we[/STRIKE] you will need some help from other people,
You can't change prepositions like this.

so neighbors can directly affect our life. Therefore, if we have a good neighbor near us
[STRIKE]is so[/STRIKE] it is an important thing. [STRIKE]There are[/STRIKE] Some qualities in [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a good neighbor [STRIKE]such as[/STRIKE] are a tendency to help and [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] reliability.

Firstly, one quality in a good neighbor is that he should be a helpful person, to support you and help you when you are in need.
This is not a proper sentence without "is".

Neighbors are very important especially when you have a complicated problem.
[STRIKE]he is[/STRIKE] They are always willing to help,
When you start using a plural "neighbors", you can't just change to singular, "he".

and look after your things when you are out. Even if your house is on fire or you have a heart attack, he will the first
[STRIKE]how[/STRIKE] offering to help, for example, calling for an ambulance. In short, liking to help is the most essential quality that is required and expected from a good neighbor.

The second quality in a good neighbor is that he should be reliable.
Try to make sure you sentences have a verb for the main subject. ("quality is ...")

It is such a necessary quality nowadays to our next-door neighbor. The neighbor who can’t be trusted is considered
[STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] a bad person in our community. If somebody has a neighbor like this they/he mustn't interact with him. Thus, it is so good if someone has a trusty person living nearby.

In conclusion, there might be other qualities,
[STRIKE]but such as[/STRIKE] apart from a tendency to help and reliability. It is so important and required at the same time. Many other qualities are [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] not mentioned here, as result of the different views of one person from the other.
ple ^^ i try my best and no one want speand less that 10 menutes to correct my essay why :cry::cry:
This was difficult to correct. I've made it read reasonably, but had to change a lot of your wording.
Try to make sure you have a subject and a verb in each sentence (in the right places!). Perhaps you should write shorter sentences until you can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.