check the error

please check the error:-

today i woke up late in the morning,i din't awake by alarm ring.suddenly i got a missed call from driver,i said to him that i will come in 10 minutes.after entering in training room our trainer suddenly gave us a test,that was a surprise test.there were 6 questions in the test and i did only one,my trainer got angry by me,she said this question paper is very easy.im not waiting for my result,im waiting for my trainer's comments...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: check the error

Quote Originally Posted by saket.mahesh88 View Post
    please check the error:-

today i woke up late in the morning,i din't awake by alarm ring.suddenly i got a missed call from driver,i said to him that i will come in 10 minutes.after entering in training room our trainer suddenly gave us a test,that was a surprise test.there were 6 questions in the test and i did only one,my trainer got angry by me,she said this question paper is very easy.im not waiting for my result,im waiting for my trainer's comments...

Not a Teacher.

Today, I woke up late in the morning. I didn't wake up by alarm clock.
    Suddenly I got a missed call from Driver, I told him, I will be there in 10 minutes. When I enterd the Training Room, Our Trainer asked us to take a surprise test. Out of all six question, I could only do one. As a result my Trainer got angry on me, becase to her the Question paper was very easy. Now I am waiting for my Trainer's comments, and not for the Result.

Lets wait for any Teacher....