Student or Learner
please check the error-:
i had been working with hcl before two months?
1) Do you still work for HCL?
2) When did you start working there?
3) If you no longer work there, when did you stop working there?
4) How long did you work there for?
5) Is the statement being made now, or in the past?
There are multiple possible corrections:
I had been working with HCL for two months, when I was suddenly offered a job by ABC.
I have been working with HCL for two months.
I worked with HCL for two months after I left university.
I started working with HCL two months before my birthday.
I got a job with ABC in January. I'd been working with HCL two months before that.
I'm sure there are more, but it will all depend on context and timing.