Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
I'm english learner, I know now I don't good english language but I want to improve my language I Hope I can do it well soon.

I had badthing when i was child I thought enlish language not important I will work in thai why i must learn english maybe I thoughtthat because i don't like it.

But now mylife had change my eyes is open I know that very very important, Now I live in hong kong my company sent me to there for learn new skill and expect when I go back thailand I can have new skill to do something for improve my company, I don't know why company choose me go to there, I can't speak english not not well maybe bad.

When I arrived to hong kong I'm very excited hong kong is small country but lot of people and lot of hight buliding .....

next time i will write about mylife in hong kong and why I spend lot of time for learn english..

Grinston

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hi Mooyong,

I have the same problem. I can speak English little bit but I must improved. I started using English City at Languagelab where I can speek to native speakers online.

YOu need good computer for it to work but it is good. Try it

mooyong

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Hi Mooyong,

I have the same problem. I can speak English little bit but I must improved. I started using English City at Languagelab where I can speek to native speakers online.

YOu need good computer for it to work but it is good. Try it

I think I can speak english little bit same as you,

you ask me where I can speek to native speakers online.---> I used to try find it in internet but it not good for me. Now I spent lot of time when I stay at home watch english movies, I think so good to improve my languages when I don't understand it I can stop it and open dictionary and listen again and agin.

For this sentense "YOu need good computer for it to work but it is good. Try it " I don't sure what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.