please help me to correct my letter and make it more formal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

annielle

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear F., i know a lot of time had passed since our unexpected meeting on the airport in L. However, I am so wonder how are you and how your buisness trip went, that I have to decided to write. I really hope, you managed to arrive at the place without major problems or complications and all buisness that you had planned ended with a succes.
In the end I just want to add that if you ever will need a guide or advice about Western European Countries, feel free to contact with me. I will be more than happy and with pleasure will try to provide you with valuable advices and informations.
Look forward to hear from you,
yours sincerely

please, help me to make it grammar correct and to get rid of so many "with" words:oops:

misiania

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Dear F., I know a lot of time [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] has passed since our unexpected meeting [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] at the airport in L. [STRIKE]However[/STRIKE], I [STRIKE]am so [/STRIKE] was wondering how are you and how your buisness trip went,, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] therefore (you could also use 'so' instead of therefore) I have [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] decided to write to you. I [STRIKE]really[/STRIKE] hope, you have managed to arrive at the place without any major problems or complications and all buisness that you had planned ended with a succes.
In the end I just want to add that if you will ever need a guide or advice [STRIKE]about [/STRIKE] on Western European Countries, feel free to contact [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] me. I will be more than happy [STRIKE]and with [/STRIKE][STRIKE]pleasure will try[/STRIKE] to provide you with valuable advice[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] and informations.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Yours sincerely

please, help me to make it grammar correct and to get rid of so many "with" words:oops:

I am not a teacher
:)
You can't say advices with 's' . Advice is a uncountable noun and have no plural form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.