Student or Learner
1) She is at home having a good rest as school holidays are going.( is the use of having correct)
2) Her school will start in the next week or Her school will resume in the next week.
3) Your shoes wont get spoiled in rains (any other words for spoil ,I mean shoes will get wet in rains and spoil)
Last edited by slowsoft; 08-Jun-2010 at 21:01.
2) School will go back next week OR She will go back to school next week OR Her school will resume classes next week. (You don't need to say "in the next week" unless the start date is at some unspecified point in the next 7 days.)
3) Your shoes won't get ruined in the rain.