See above.Please correct it grammatically and help me to use advance words:
1) I can't think of dancing on a trance music
I'm not quite sure what you meant so here are a couple of possibilities:
- I can't think about dancing to trance music. (Thinking about it is something I am not physically able to do!)
- I wouldn't even consider dancing to trance music. (Dancing to trance music is something I would never do.)
Note - you dance to music.
2) I think trance music is only for those who are completely drunk and just want to stand in their place and just shake their body at one place.
I think trance music is only for very drunk people, who just want to stand in one place and shake their bodies!
3) I would you prefer hippop and rock music
I don't know whether you wanted to use "I" or "you" in this sentence, or if it's a question. My suggestions are:
- I prefer hiphop and rock music.
- I prefer hiphop to rock music.
- Do you prefer hiphop or rock music?
Note the spelling of "hiphop".
4) which is your favroite rock band
Which is your favourite rock band? (Capitalisation, spelling and punctuation).
However, some people would say "Who is your favourite rock band?
Student or Learner