Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
hi All,

Please review and correct all the mistake in the following paragrapgh.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
My two year old daughter loves to jump from dining table; she gets hurt and then cries. Very next moment, she forgets and does the same thing all over again. Children don’t retain any bad memory of their past. Also they are incapable of predicting about the future. They just do the things whole hearted what they find interesting at that moment. The children just live in present moment. I am all inspired with them and want to enjoy every moment like a child. I don’t want to get distracted by bad memories of my past. So if it comes I try to get involve with something depending on the time and situation like trying new recipe, writing on something new, calling up some old friends. It works for me. Enjoying every single moment is a similar practice like learning any new skill. It took me years to swim effortlessly at deep ends. And I know I will be able to enjoy the every single moment effortlessly if I keep practicing the same way the children do.
-----------------------

Thanks & Regards
Gauri

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A great personal philosophy! Here are a few suggested changes.

My two year old daughter loves to jump from the dining table; she usually gets hurt and then cries. The very next moment, she forgets and does the same thing all over again. Children don’t sometimes retain any bad memory of their past. Also, they don't typically consider [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] the future when it comes to potential dangers. They just do [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] things whole heartedly and what they find interesting at that moment. [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE] Children just live in the present [STRIKE]moment[/STRIKE]. I am [STRIKE]all[/STRIKE] inspired [STRIKE]with [/STRIKE]by them and I want to enjoy every moment like a child. I don’t want to [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] be distracted by bad memories of my past. [STRIKE]So[/STRIKE]But if [STRIKE]it comes [/STRIKE]I am, I try to get involved with something else depending on the time and situation, like trying a new recipe, writing [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE]about something new, calling up some old friends. It works for me. Enjoying every single moment is a similar practice like learning any new skill. It took me years to swim effortlessly at deep ends. And I know I will be able to enjoy [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] every single moment effortlessly if I keep practicing the same way [STRIKE]the [/STRIKE]children do.
-----------------------

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
thanks a lot Bill for your comments and better words for my article.

Status
Not open for further replies.