Student or Learner
1) I don't like jennifer lopez's tarcks I only like one track of her's "Give me tarck"
2) I have been listening to a few old tracks of Mltr's band and also some other new tracks.
3) I am on/in a train right now
2) I've been listening to a few old tracks by Mltr, and also some of their new tracks.
3) I am on a train right now/at the moment.
Notes: We don't always use "tracks". We would say "How many tracks are there on the new album?" or "It's the third track on her second album", but normally when we're talking about a musician's work, we say "songs" (if they're a singer!)
We also don't often say "tracks of + band". We normally say "songs by [name of band]" or just " name of band + songs".
I really like songs by Duran Duran.
I love Duran Duran songs.