Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Somali
Home Country
Somalia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
I wrote this letter to sent to the TP-Link company. So, does it OK and have the style of letters?
I know that there are a lot of mistakes because I was too busy during writing.

I have bought a TP-Link adapter card “TL-WN851N” several days ago and I was happy to have this developed kind of wireless adapter card. This adapter card works well on windows XP because it has Wireless Client Utility. But I surprised as soon as I discovered that it doesn't compatible well with windows 7. Whenever it catches a signal of Internet connection it cut off frequently. The problem is that it doesn't have Wireless Client Utility which controls the Internet. What I want to say is that I’m requesting or ordering Wireless Client Utility from the company for windows 7 32bit.

Note: this adapter is model N while the Router is G. So for Windows XP when I want to enter the Internet I go to the utility and disable this kind 300N.

Last edited:

Jay Louise

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I wrote this letter to sent to the TP-Link company. So, does it OK and have the style of letters?
I know that there are a lot of mistakes because I was too busy during writing.

I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] bought a TP-Link adapter card “TL-WN851N” several days ago and I was happy to have this developed kind of wireless adapter card. This adapter card works well on windows XP because it has Wireless Client Utility. But I was surprised as soon as I discovered that it [STRIKE]doesn't[/STRIKE] isn't compatible [STRIKE]well[/STRIKE] with windows 7. Whenever it catches a signal of Internet connection it cuts off frequently. The problem is that it doesn't have Wireless Client Utility which controls the Internet. What I want to say is that I’m requesting or ordering Wireless Client Utility from the company for windows 7 32bit.

Note: this adapter is model N while the Router is G. So for Windows XP when I want to enter the Internet I go to the utility and disable this kind 300N.

*I am not a teacher*

Just some basic suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.