1) TO BE LET DOWN BADLY- to be very disappointedOriginally Posted by zoobinshid
2) I FOR ONE AM AGAINST IT- for one = for example I am aginst it.
3) YOU ARE A FINE ONE tO TALK = someone good to talk to
4) EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN = absolutely everything
5) GLOSS SOMETHING OVER = try to make what is wrong or bad seem right, look better than it is, easy or pretend about.
6) YOU`VE GOT A FINGER IN EVERY PIE - you are involved in a lot of things, usually nosy, have to be a part of everything
7) HE IS A GOODY GOODY.= goody two shoes = everything sweet and good.
Student or Learner