• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

can you please correct?

I want to write a letter to manager requesting to change the profession of one of our employees in his ID card- see below.

This is to inform you that our Driver Mr...facing difficulties to access into the major oil and gas companies for vehicle exchange and delivery because of his ID shows his profession is a labourer. Therefore, may I kindly request you to do the needful to change his position in the ID card as a Driver.

Re: can you please correct?

Quote Originally Posted by francycham View Post
    I want to write a letter to manager requesting to change the profession of one of our employees in his ID card- see below.

This is to inform you that our Driver Mr...facing difficulties to access into the major oil and gas companies for vehicle exchange and delivery because of his ID shows his profession is a labourer. Therefore, may I kindly request you to do the needful to change his position in the ID card as a Driver.
    Straight to the point ->

Dear X,

This is to inform you that Mr...is facing difficulties to access into the major oil and gas companies for vehicle exchange and delivery. His ID shows his profession as a laborer and I kindly would like to request some needful changes on his position in the ID card as a Driver.

Sincerely, Thank you.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: can you please correct?

Quote Originally Posted by francycham View Post

This is to inform you that our driver, Mr ...., is facing difficulties in accessing the major oil and gas companies for vehicle exchanges and deliveries, because his ID shows his profession as "Labourer". Please make the necessary changes to his ID card, to show his profession as "Driver".

I have marked the punctuation and capitalisation/non-capitalisation in red, and I have underlined the main changes.