urgent : please sir check my latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahimaamir

Member Type
Student or Learner
Subject : Required PhD Admission process information
Sir
I completed my Bachelors in computer science from Preston university Karachi and Master’s in computer science from IQRA university Pakistan, I have ten years experience in software engineering.
Sir I see your project that is very interesting for me, I wish to provide my knowledge, skill, worth, feeling and hard working to you, I want to get benefit of your valuable knowledge and experience and become good scientism and valuable assets for my country, I want complete my PhD with you because your university provide good educational environment to student, please give me a chance for prove my skill and hard working that you desire and as per your requirement.
Please give me PhD admission process.
Thanking your
Muhanmmad Fahim Aamir

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Subject : [STRIKE]Required[/STRIKE] PhD Admission process information

Dear Sir

I completed my Bachelors in Computer Science [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] at Preston University, Karachi, and my Masters in Computer Science [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] at IQRA University, Pakistan. I have ten years' experience in software engineering.

[STRIKE]Sir I see [/STRIKE]Your project [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] is very interesting [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to me. I [STRIKE]wish[/STRIKE] would like to [STRIKE]provide[/STRIKE] bring my knowledge, skill, worth [STRIKE]feeling[/STRIKE] and hard work[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] to your project. I [STRIKE]want[/STRIKE] would appreciate the opportunity to get the benefit of your valuable knowledge and experience, and become a good scientist and a valuable [STRIKE]assets for[/STRIKE] asset to my country. I want to complete my PhD with you because your university provides a good educational environment [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for students. [STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] I would be very grateful if you would consider giving me [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the chance [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to prove [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] that I have the skills and [STRIKE]hard[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]working[/STRIKE] work ethic that you require.[STRIKE]desire and as per your requirement.[/STRIKE]

Please [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] send me more information about the PhD admission process.

[STRIKE]Thanking your[/STRIKE] Yours faithfully

Muhanmmad Fahim Aamir

See above

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Would it be better if we say ?; ...to bring in my knowledge...

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Would it be better if we say ?; ...to bring in my knowledge...

I wouldn't say that.

I can bring knowledge and expertise to your company.
I would like to bring my wealth of experience to the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.