cover letta

Yo needs help writin' cover letta. I apply job and they ask for cover letta. Here my I dunno if I needs corection,

I'm submiting my aplication for your job because I would like work for your firm I have 7 years experience workin in auto mechanic industy. Please you can reach me my phone number <<removed>> or my email is <<removed>>

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: cover letta

Okay, here's the thing.
    You come here asking for help with your English, but you ask for help with your "letta"? That shows that you're not taking your writing seriously.

Your letter has a run-on sentence. Worse, it makes no effort to say why I should hire you. What do you offer me? Why are you a match for the position I have open? What will you contribute to my business?

A cover letter explains why you would be a good candidate. It doesn't just say that you want to work for them - obviously you do, or you wouldn't be writing.

I think you might want to google "Cover letters" or look on monster.com or careerbuilder.com for some pointers.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: cover letta

Yo dawg, in today's economy and with the job market so tight you'll be competing against folks with bachelor's degrees to get a job as an auto mechanic. And you can bet those candidates will be sending a properly worded cover letter. Fo' shizzle.

Here are some tips for composing a good cover letter. And here is a sample cover letter for an application as an auto mechanic.

And for heaven's sake, make sure to pull up your pants and remove your baseball cap for the job interview.