• Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Please help

I am not clear mind yesterday which to made the incorrect payment term for PO xxx. Actually I knew you had issued the LC for it previously. For PO xxx we did not receive any money and please remite it to us as soon as possiable. Furthermore, please send us the LC amendment before / prior we arrange the shipment.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    I am not clear mind yesterday which to made the incorrect payment term for PO xxx.
    I cannot understand this sentence at all. "I am not clear" = I'm not sure/I don't understand. "Mind" makes no sense here. "Yesterday" = you're not sure about something that happened yesterday? "Which to made" - makes no sense.

Actually I knew am aware that you had issued the LC for it previously. For PO xxx, we did not receive any money. and Please remite it to us pay this as soon as possiable possible.

I have made some amendments here though I'm still not quite sure what it means. What is an "LC"? The customer had "issued" an LC?

Furthermore, please send us the LC amendment before / prior we arrange the shipment.

Again, without really knowing what an LC is, or why it needs to be amended, I don't know if this sentence is correct.
    See above.