• Post Thanks / Like

HELP whould be nice

Last month u bought a new sony camera but it stopped working after two weeks . Write a formal letter to the manager of the company complaining to him about what happened

Dear sir\madam
    Last month i bought a new sony camera from your Virgin Mega store at villaggio . At first time the camera was fine and work amazing . Two weeks later i found strange sound coming from it and i dont know why and i have tried several things but it didnt work. .
    with a heavy heart I'm writing this letter to you as i considered that this camera would be my precious buy with which i could capture some beautiful memories of my life . Actually I had to take pictures of important events at my sister's wedding but unfortunately it deceived me due to which I couldn’t take a single snap with it . Most of the time when I open its shutter , It doesn’t show the outside view . At first I thought it might be due to the battery being down but after inserting a new batteries , it is still not working . It's now worthless for me .My family and I are very disappointed after seeing it result and facing the worst experience of our life with a branded product bought from your shop .
    I hope you consider my complaint with due seriousness it deserve and I expect you not to hesitate in exchanging this camera for a new one . I would be very
    thankful
    can any one please correct i need it by tomorrow pleasr , and i have question is the writing related to the topic ? iff you wanna add details i will be happy ciz its exam writing

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Somali
      • Home Country:
      • Somalia
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: HELP whould be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fatma222 View Post
    Last month u bought a new sony camera but it stopped working after two weeks . Write a formal letter to the manager of the company complaining to him about what happened

Dear sir\madam
    Last month i bought a new sony camera from your Virgin Mega store at villaggio . At first time the camera was fine and work amazing . Two weeks later i found strange sound coming from it and i dont know why and i have tried several things but it didnt work. .
    with a heavy heart I'm writing this letter to you as i considered that this camera would be my precious buy with which i could capture some beautiful memories of my life . Actually I had to take pictures of important events at my sister's wedding but unfortunately it deceived me due to which I couldn’t take a single snap with it . Most of the time when I open its shutter , It doesn’t show the outside view . At first I thought it might be due to the battery being down but after inserting a new batteries , it is still not working . It's now worthless for me .My family and I are very disappointed after seeing it result and facing the worst experience of our life with a branded product bought from your shop .
    I hope you consider my complaint with due seriousness it deserve and I expect you not to hesitate in exchanging this camera for a new one . I would be very
    thankful
    can any one please correct i need it by tomorrow pleasr , and i have question is the writing related to the topic ? iff you wanna add details i will be happy ciz its exam writing
    You were helped before and this topic was emended before but why you repeated it???????
    see this topic: https://www.usingenglish.com/forum/a...need-help.html