1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Lesson Plan aand theorical support

Hello Guys

I'm starting the last year of my career, I will be english teacher and I'm doing my pre-professional practices in a public School. Well, I wonder if you can provide me some help with my theorical support of my lesson plan. And if you have a model to follow , I will thank you a lot. The capacity that I will develop is going to be "Text Comprehension", and the topic is "The American Continet".
    Please help me ! I dont have a lot of experience in teaching so I'm asking for information.

Thank you in advanced.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Lesson Plan aand theorical support

Quote Originally Posted by luensac View Post
    Hello guys

I'm starting the last year of my career degree. I will be an English teacher and I'm doing my pre-professional practices practice in a public school. Well, I wonder if you can provide me with some help with my theoretical support of my lesson plan. And if you have a model to follow, I will thank you a lot be very grateful. The capacity (?) that I will develop is going to be "Text Comprehension", and the topic is "The American Continent".
    Please help me! I don't have a lot of experience in teaching so I'm asking for information.

Thank you in advanced advance.
    I'm not quite sure what it is that you're looking for. Your phrase "The capacity that I will develop" doesn't make any sense.

You're going to spend a whole year of work experience simply getting your students to do a reading comprehension on "The American Continent"?

Please also see my amendments to your post. You have a year left of your degree before you start teaching English as a profession. I mean no offence, but your English needs some work first.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Re: Lesson Plan aand theorical support

Yes , you're right and thank you for your advice. What I meant is that I need some theoretical support to make my lesson plan. For instance, If I wanted to teach "The American Continent" and focus on "Text comprehension", what cognitive, metacognitive, motivational, affective factors would I support or which approach would my lesson plan be based on ?

Thank you in advance.