• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Unhappy Your Help for my Future?

Dear Sir/Madam

I am taking the opportunity to introduce myself is one of the oldest user of this website. It is worth mentioning here that I learnt alot here.

I am willing to appear in my country's most difficult exam that is Central Superior Services (CSS) to make my future bright.

I need your help to check out my daily post. I will post my paragraph and I want to check this out from experts. I need your help on regular basis. English in these exam is the central and utmost important part to clear with bright marks.

I hope, able to describe my difficulty and situation with you.

Waiting your positive Response,,

Thanks

Muhammad Farhaj

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Your Help for my Future?

Good luck with your studies, Muhammad.

The lack of replies so far means that no single teacher is prepared or able to commit to making a daily response to your posts.

Just try sending in one or two submissions for correction and see who's available and willing to reply each day.

You will have observed that short paragraphs are more likely to receive prompt replies.

Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Arrow Jobs for Pakistan!

Umemployment in Pakistan is one of the major problem leading towards social crimes. Job creation definitely reduce the anger in youth and divert their intentions towards development of the country. Job creation will not only contribute towards economically but will effect on the social side of the country. These unused portion of youth will also strengthen the routs of the country through their skills and dedication.

Internal fightings is also one of the major problem for the growing of Pakistan. Bombings and terrorist activities has frustrated the people of Pakistan and led them towards the violance. Jobs will definitely calm their anger and give sustainable growth to the society for its better future.

(Please check this above paragraph for any grammatical errors. Do indicate errors with little bit examples. And one more thing, Please give marks out of 10. )

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Jobs for Pakistan!

Quote Originally Posted by Farhaj View Post
    Unemployment in Pakistan is one of the major problems leading to social crimes. Job creation definitely reduces the anger in youth and diverts their intentions towards development of the country. Job creation will not only contribute towards economically but will affect the social side of the country. These unused portions of youth will also strengthen the roots of the country through their skills and dedication.

Internal fighting is also one of the major problems for the growth of Pakistan. Bombings and terrorist activities have frustrated the people of Pakistan and led them towards the violence. Jobs will definitely calm their anger and give sustainable growth to the society for its better future.

(Please check this above paragraph for any grammatical errors. Do indicate errors with little bit examples. And one more thing, Please give marks out of 10. )
    7 out of 10

Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Post Re: Your Help for my Future?

Thank you Rover for grading me and taking out your precious time for it. You marked red words what does it mean? Please elaborate.

There is no grammatical mistakes in posted paragraph above?

And Please tell me about my expression of English. Is it good or bad?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

The red letters and words are my corrections of your spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Compare carefully your version with my red corrections.

The standard of your English usage is quite good.

Rover

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

Journalists perilling their lives for providing the right picture of the situation to the audience. According to the final report of Press Emblem Campaign held in Geneva, published that six journalists have been killed in bombings during the last year in Pakistan. It is, clearly stated the danger facing profession and an arouse concern for Pakistani Government. People are becoming News-oriented day by day and expansion of private channels testimony since the last few years. Channels have been viewed through Cable Network which is spread to tiny hamlets all over the country.

Terrorists assault the profession of journalism through constant bombings at public spots. It creates immense pressure on the government to provide safety to the journalists. Organizations also took responsibility by giving them an insurance policy. Journalists should be provided safety and security for themselves and their families for the freedom of the Press and reliable news.

(Sir Rover, Please do check my English Expression, Grammar and other mistakes or suggest any other verb or sentence that can make beautiful this paragraph. Do grade me out of 10.)

Thanking you for your support and kindness.

Farhaj
    Last edited by Farhaj; 07-Jul-2010 at 20:30.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Farhaj,

I repeat - I cannot undertake to do this daily.

I advise you to start a new thread for each submission, rather than tack it on to the end of this one.

That way, other teachers will see them and may be available and willing to help.

Rover