• Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • United Arab Emirates

• Post Thanks / Like

can you please correct this?

Sir,

Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and visa not stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........may look for another job and join competitor, so kindly do the needful to change his sponsorship at the earliest.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: can you please correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by francycham View Post
    Sir,

Mr.....joined us in the month of October as a Sales Executive. We have received all documents from Mr..., pertaining to his visa transfer to our sponsorship (i am not sure what this means but perhaps it would be clear in your country) in the month of February 2010 and submitted to the Head Office in the same month. But so far his sponsorship has not been changed and the visa has not been stamped in his passport. I am afraid that if this situation persists, Mr........may look for another job and join a competitor, so kindly do the what is needful needed to change his sponsorship at the your earliest convenience.
    I hope this is helpful.