• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Hong Kong
      • Current Location:
      • New Zealand

Noun absolute

Hi
    I am writing an email to my university. I want to use Noun Absolute in my email. However i hardly convince myself that my Noun Absolute in my email usage is correct.

This is part of my email, and my confusion begins "but i find that my writing...."

"I am a graduated student, but i find that my writing is having quite huge obstacle, my writing passing my false intention to my reader or my writing hardly convinceing others. It could possibly blocking me to write better english in future job fields."

I am quite anxious about this. I would like someone who can guide me into right path.

Sayla

Re: Noun absolute

Quote Originally Posted by sayla View Post
    Hi
    I am writing an email to my university. I want to use Noun Absolute in my email. However i hardly convince myself that my Noun Absolute in my email usage is correct.

This is part of my email, and my confusion begins "but i find that my writing...."

"I am a graduated student, but i find that my writing is having quite huge obstacle, my writing passing my false intention to my reader or my writing hardly convinceing others. It could possibly blocking me to write better english in future job fields."

I am quite anxious about this. I would like someone who can guide me into right path.

Sayla
    Gillnetter has done an admirable job of rephrasing and clarifying what you have written. I would suggest, however, that you strive for simplicity. Make your sentences short and to the point, avoiding complicated phrases (which are difficult enough for native speakers to master.)

I suggest you try it again and resubmit it for our suggestions. That is the best way to learn.

With practice and determination you will succeed!