If you are, then please refer below:
adv. 1. At or in that place: sit over there.
2. To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
3. At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
4. In that matter: I can't agree with him there.
5. In a readily accesible or discoverable state: The answer is out there. All we have to do is look for it.
pron. 1. Used to introduce a clause or sentence: There are numerous items. There must be another exit.
2. Used to indicate an unspecified person in direct address: Hello there.
adj. 1. Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
2. Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning "that" or "those" and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.
n. That place or point: stopped and went on from there.
interj. Used to express feelings such as relief, satisfaction, sympathy, or anger: There, now I can have some peace!
If you intented to underline the word "atop", please see below:
Atop: on or at the top of something
Student or Learner