• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Pakistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Please Check!

Journalists perilling their lives for providing the right picture of the situation to the audience. According to the final report of Press Emblem Campaign held in Geneva, published that six journalists have been killed in bombings during the last year in Pakistan. It is, clearly stated the danger facing profession and an arouse concern for Pakistani Government. People are becoming News-oriented day by day and expansion of private channels testimony since the last few years. Channels have been viewed through Cable Network which is spread to tiny hamlets all over the country.

Terrorists assault the profession of journalism through constant bombings at public spots. It creates immense pressure on the government to provide safety to the journalists. Organizations also took responsibility by giving them an insurance policy. Journalists should be provided safety and security for themselves and their families for the freedom of the Press and reliable news.

(Sir Tdol, any sernior teachers, Please do check my English Expression, Grammar and other mistakes or suggest any other verb or sentence that can make beautiful this paragraph. Do grade me out of 10.)

Thanking you for your support and kindness.

Farhaj

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please Check!

Quote Originally Posted by Farhaj View Post

Journalists risk their lives to accurately report situations for their readers. According to the final report of the Press Emblem Campaign held in Geneva, published that six journalists have been killed in bombings during the last year in Pakistan. It is clearly stated that the danger facing the profession is causing concern for the Pakistani Government. People are becoming more and more news-oriented day by day [and expansion of private channels testimony since the last few years.]* Channels are being viewed through the Cable network which has spread to tiny hamlets all over the country.

Terrorists attack journalists through constant bombings at public spots. It creates immense pressure on the government to provide safety to the reporters. Organizations also take the responsibility of giving them insurance policies. Journalists should be provided with safety and security for themselves and their families to maintain the freedom of the press and reliable news reporting.

* I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    You have quite a lot of badly-constructed sentences here and wrong choice of tenses.

Your spelling is good, though.

Five out of ten.

Rover