Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom lover

Member Type
Student or Learner
In my dreams you are mine...
But
In my life you are a dream...

Living without you is my luck…and staying with you is my dream and I don't want that dream to come true…it's some how strange but this is the fact…

When I feel alone I wish that I can huge you then I erase this thoughts and continue walking through the dark ways…that ways where I have born...that ways where I have grown up...Where I'm still surviving…

Day after day is crossing this dark life...and I'm still searching for light……….

You appeared in my ways like a moon light…then suddenly you hide behind the black cloud…I always been waiting for you … but you forgot me and also forgot to paint my dark ways with your light….

I will never ever blame you for that…I'll just catch your image in my eyes when you will come back again…this image will give me a reason to keep living in the darkness and will make me remember that there are still a lots of stars in the sky…

So I will keep walking in this dark ways with the shining stars…

Keep coming in my dreams...
Because
I can't imagine you in my real life...

if there r any comments please write it ^^ cozz this is my first article …

You are a dream…
And I'm a dreamer…

Freedom lover…

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
In my dreams you are mine...

But
In my life you are a dream...

Living without you is my luck…and staying with you is my dream and I don't want that dream to come true…it's some how strange but this is the fact…

When I feel alone I wish that I can huge hug you then I erase this these thoughts and continue walking through the dark ways…that ways where I have was born...that ways where I have grown up...Where I'm still surviving…

Day after day, is crossing this dark life...and I'm still searching for light……….

You appeared in my ways like a moon light…then suddenly you hide behind the black cloud…I have always been waiting for you … but you forgot me and also forgot to paint my dark ways with your light….

I will never ever blame you for that…I'll just catch your image in my eyes and when you will come back again…this image will give me a reason to keep living in the darkness and will make me remember that there are still a lots of stars in the sky…

So I will keep walking in this dark ways with the shining stars…

Keep coming in my dreams...
Because
I can't imagine you in my real life...

if there r any comments please write it ^^ cozz this is my first article …

You are a dream…
And I'm a dreamer…

Freedom lover…

Freedom Lover, this is excellent!

===Not a teacher===

I have made some ammendments. If you would like, please modify.

chourouk

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Status
Not open for further replies.