Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello All,

Please tell me if there is an online course available to obtain certification in English Teaching.

Thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello All,

Please tell me if there is an online course available to obtain certification in English Teaching.

Thank you

I believe that some TEFL/TESOL courses are available online but I would have to say that a course that has no personal contact and no practical element is probably not the best option. You can probably just Google "online ESL teaching course" or something similar.

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I believe that some TEFL/TESOL courses are available online but I would have to say that a course that has no personal contact and no practical element is probably not the best option. You can probably just Google "online ESL teaching course" or something similar.

The problem is where I live, that is, in India, there is no such recognized training institute (in my area). That's why I was opting for online certification.

If someone who has done online certification, which is worth\recognized globally, please advise.

Thank you

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If you are going to do an online course, research the provider and their accreditation carefully- there are some who are basically self-accrediting.

Status
Not open for further replies.