CSFE comment:
Scott told that, he cannot able to log into his control panel and asked, whether he can access his mailbox without his account username and password. Also asked about the forward.

I told him to login with correct password. I told him that he can access his access his mail box without the account user name and password and gave the link to learn more about the configuring outlook. Also I gave the link to create a forward.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I have noticed that, there is no problem in log into your control panel. So please try to login with correct password. If you forgot the password, please come to us with answer of your security question. Your security question is,What city were you born in?.

Yes, you can access your mailbox without log into control panel. Out look is the product of Microsoft. Using the outlook you can access your mailbox without log into your control panel. To configure out look please go through this URL:

E mail Forward is the powerful feature offered by us , it allows you to have the unlimited number of email address that forwards to different locations including external email address, mailbox address, etc. To use this feature you should create a forward. To do so, please go through this link:

We encourage our customers to update the Support Console with any inquiries or issues. It would avoid the hassle of trading emails back and forth to verify your identity. Also, you can check the status of your Support tickets in real time without needing to call or email us. In short, contacting us via your Support Console enables us to respond to your requests more efficiently without compromising the security of your account. The direct link to the Support Console is:

If you have any further questions, please update the Support Console.

Sincerely,

Dane Pacas
FatCow Moo Crew
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE HELP! WHY WOULD YOU DO SYSTEM MAINTENANCE DURING THE DAY???? MY BUSINESS NEEDS EMAIL TO RUN SO WHY CAN'T I LOG IN TO MY CONTROL PANEL DURING THE DAY? YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD NO DOWNTIME? IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO ACCESS MY EMAIL WITHOUT HAVING TO LOG IN TO MY FATCOW CONTROL PANEL(testdiyatraining) EVERY TIME? WHAT'S THIS OUTLOOK THING I KEEP HEARING ABOUT? ALSO, WHAT IS A "FORWARDING ADDRESS," AND HOW DO I USE THAT?

I'M SO MAD I BETTER GET A RESPONSE SOON!

Scott