[General] Mac or Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaekoe

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello I’m student from Thailand ^^ ,My nickname is Kae. This is my English Homework, please post your comments for my passage, what you thing about my topic? Thank you very much for your hospitality. ^---------------------^

Which one is better for operating system computer for multimedia working between Mac and Windows?

There are more reasons to recommend a Mac OS than Windows OS for multimedia users. Why professionals use Mac OS? In my opinions, everyone should to use Mac OS.

First, Mac give free real software that come with operating system, For example, movie editing software (imovie), photo editing software (iphoto), etc. You have got real software with free updates, all ready to use. But Windows often come with trial software that expires in 30 days. And pesters you to pay money for make it work. Second, Mac OS have better security it can protect your computer from viruses. We all know people whose Windows or data has been fired by a virus. Many Windows users have to restart their computer at least once a day. For example, if Internet Exploere quits working, the rest of computer usually quits working too. Mac never has those problems. Finally, in my opinions, Mac OS have beautiful menus and lovely screens. Mac OS designed by artists to look great and work well. Windows tries to copy the fell two years later, but never quite.

In my opinion, I think Mac OS better than Windows OS for multimedia users. All this is my reasons why I use Mac. I love Mac OS and you will love it too. What you think about that? Ready to get your Mac?

Thank you for reading

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Which one is better for operating system computer for multimedia working between Mac and Windows?

( I couldn't get what you wanted to say, did you mean to say;
Which OS do you prefer for a better Multimedia experience?)

There are more reasons to recommend a Mac OS than Windows OS for multimedia users.(Since there are no aforementioned reasons, you should replace "more" with "many") Why do the professionals use Mac OS? In my opinion[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE], everyone should [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE]use Mac OS.

Firstly, Mac gives (whom?, the enduser for one, maybe?)free real softwares (real freewares?, what is a fake software? ,you should work on it a bit more)that come with operating system[STRIKE],[/STRIKE]. For example, a movie editing software (imovie), a photo editing software (iphoto), etc. You have got real softwares with free updates, all ready to use. But Windows often comes with trial softwares that expire[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] in 30 days. And pesters you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] (about, with or into, and all turn "to pay" into "paying") paying money for make it [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] fully functional.

Secondly, Mac OS have better security so it can protect your computer from (add here, "all" , for one)viruses. [STRIKE]We all[/STRIKE]You probably know people around you whose Windows or data has been fired by a virus (so, you suggest that a virus is an employer, and show the data who the boss is. :-D Maybe you meant to say "severely damaged"). Many Windows users have to re[STRIKE]start[/STRIKE]boot their computers at least once a day. For example, if Internet Explo[STRIKE]ere[/STRIKE]rer [STRIKE]quit[/STRIKE][STRIKE]stops[/STRIKE] working, the rest of computer usually [STRIKE]quits[/STRIKE]stops working too. Mac never has those kind of problems.

Finally, in my opinion[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE], Mac OS have beautiful menus and lovely screens. Mac OS is designed by (you should put something here to define those artists)artists to make it look great and work well (So, they are both artists and programmers, good for Apple). Windows have been [STRIKE]tries[/STRIKE]trying to copy the fell (what is a fell?) for two years later, but never quite (maybe you should replace "but never quite" with "but they have come up with nothing coming near it"

In my opinion (so, it was the key "s" which has always been stuck. I'm glad you fixed it :-D), I think ("I think" after "in my opinion", what do you need more to make you look insecure about what you think?) in y(?) Mac OS is (add "much" or "way" before better, since you have showed that you are fervent supporter of Mac OS) better than Windows OS for multimedia users ( "purposes" will sound more suitable here instead of "users").[STRIKE] All this is my[/STRIKE] Here are the reasons why I use Mac (or it'd be better to say; ...why I have chosen [or why I prefer]) over Windows. I love Mac OS and you will love it too. What do you think about that? Are you [STRIKE]R[/STRIKE]ready to get your Mac ("to change your OS" or replace your current OS with Mac OS) ?

There may be more that have escaped my notice. I hope I've been, at least, of little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.