(1) It's okay. If you follow the instructions as described in the manual, it’ll work.
(2) The soccer match yesterday went on as expected, country A won.
likeas the weather forecast predicted, it began to rain in the afternoon.
(4) On my physician's orders I decided to exercise every day.
(5) “I heard your daughter got married.”
“That’s right, last month.
“In that case, congratulations.”
(6) It seems that G-bank’s management took a turn for the worse. Would all the money they were entrusted with be safe?
(7) I heard he’s extremely wealthy. It must be nice to be him.
(8) The economy of this country is far from getting better, it
goeshas gone from bad to worse.
(9) Instead of being kind, he's wife is
thea devil in disguise.
(10) “She still looks fairly young.”
“Despite her looks, she already has three grandchildren.”
Student or Learner