• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Need an advice !

Hi, I think I need advices from who are learning English.
    I'm not sure there is either anyone who has the same problem with me or not.
    My problem is sometimes I feel very difficult to learn more new words although I've had some times of learning new words well with no much difficulty. Especially, the difficulty goes up to me when I have no much time to spend with learning English.
    I don't usually try to learn anyway at that times because I don't want to feel hard when learning English. It lasts for near a week even sometimes for half a month and then I come back with the real ability to learn English easily as well as I usually do before.
    After all, I think I love English much enough to overcome all difficulties.
    Can you share with me your experience about this problem please?
    Thank you !

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Need an advice !

Quote Originally Posted by crazYgeeK View Post
    Hi, I think I need advices advice from others who are learning English.
    I'm not sure if there is either anyone who has the same problem as me or not.
    My problem is sometimes I feel that it is very difficult to learn more new words although I've had some times of learning in the past I have been able to learn new words well without no much difficulty. Especially, the difficulty goes up to me I find it especially difficult when I have no don't have much time to spend with learning English.
    I don't usually try to learn anyway at that those times because I don't want it to feel hard when learning to learn English. It lasts for nearly a week, even sometimes for half a month (or two weeks) and then I come back with the real renewed ability to learn English as easily as well as I usually do did before.
    Thank you !
    As you requested help from other people learning English, I will leave them to give you the benefit of their experience, but I have made some corrections to your original post just to help out.

One thing though - you say you love English enough to overcome all difficulties, but also say that you don't want it to feel difficult to learn! Unfortunately, learning a new language is not easy, it takes hard work so if you love it as much as you say you do, then you will study even when it's difficult!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Need an advice !

Quote Originally Posted by crazYgeeK View Post
    Hi, I think I need advices from who are learning English.
    I'm not sure there is either anyone who has the same problem with me or not.
    My problem is sometimes I feel very difficult to learn more new words although I've had some times of learning new words well with no much difficulty. Especially, the difficulty goes up to me when I have no much time to spend with learning English.
    I don't usually try to learn anyway at that times because I don't want to feel hard when learning English. It lasts for near a week even sometimes for half a month and then I come back with the real ability to learn English easily as well as I usually do before.
    Thank you !
    This happens to me when I'm learning Spanish and Italian.
    Most teachers would tell you to persevere and learn small amounts regularly. I tend to learn a lot in a small space of time, then lose interest for a week or two - especially, as you say, when I have other things I must do.
    I don't think this is necessarily a problem if you're going forward at a rate that you're happy with, and not forgetting too much of what you learn.