[Essay] about a letter writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyprakashbhuyan

Member Type
Student or Learner
dear sir,
i am working in a pvt ltd company, i write a letter to another company for order. at the last para i write as belows:-

thanking you

regards
(company name)

i would like to know that this adress para is correct ya wrong.plz clear my doubt as soon as possible

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
dDear sir,
i I am working in a pvt ltd Pvt. Ltd. company, i write I am writing a letter to another company to place an order\requesting for order for order. aAt the last paragraph, i I write as follows belows:-

tThanking you,

rRegards
(company name)

i I would like to know that if this adress paragraph is correct ya or wrong. plz Please clear my doubt as soon as possible

===Not a teacher===

I have made a few corrections. If you would like, please start following them.

Last edited:

Ouisch

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Is this a letter that you are printing out on company letterhead and sending via postal mail? Or is it an email?

chester_100

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
dear sir,
i am working in a pvt ltd company, i write a letter to another company for order. at the last para i write as belows:-

thanking you

regards
(company name)

i would like to know that this adress para is correct ya wrong.plz clear my doubt as soon as possible

That part of a formal letter is called 'complimentary close'. Given the degree of formality, you can use a variety of expressions. We only use 'company signature' if we're writing as the spokesman of the company. In the following example, the red parts are explanatory notes:

Sincerely yours (complimentary close)
HOMEMAKERS (company signature)

Jamal Khan (writer's name)
Executive manager (writer's position)

Status
Not open for further replies.